5.31.2011

Pinterest Project #1

Have you visited Pinterest yet? Don't take my word for why it's one of my new favorite sites, check it out for yourself and you'll know why I find it so irresistible in about 2 seconds. So many good ideas all in one place. Great ideas like a pin of the apple braid - which I went to the kitchen and made, mere hours after discovering it on Pinterest. I didn't even know I wanted to make it - I had felt no baking urge prior to seeing the picture pinned and then clicking the link to the original blog post. Thanks a lot Pinterest user A. Boogaerdt for sharing...I'm sure those extra 5lbs. I now need to work off also want to say thanks.

So...wanna see what I made? I'm more than happy to share and I'll just tell you now, it tasted even better than it looked. One word of warning - if you're following the recipe for the bread on the blog link, I did not put in 1 tablespoon of yeast - more like a teaspoon. I also used my bread machine to do the work of making the dough for me - so much easier if you have one!

Ready to go in the oven - at least it looks like it should at this point!

Photobucket

Fresh from the oven and ready to be glazed

Photobucket

Glazed yumminess

Photobucket

Yes, I might have had a slice...or two

Photobucket

Why do you ask?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Pinterest is my newest obsessions also!
    (And that picture of your brother from your Memorial Day post... so sweet.)

    ReplyDelete

A reminder: there are more than 400,000 words in the English language, please use them wisely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails