6.24.2010

Beach Reading List - REVISED

Yesterday I wrote a rather harsh review of Beach Read #1 and gave the reasons why I won't be recommending it. But not to worry, as much of a bookworm as I am, I still have a stack of books to read while looking at the ocean view! I picked up a Bill Bryson book at a local used bookstore last week and plan on bringing that along to see how it compares to Notes from a Small Island and I'm a Stranger Here Myself. My revised beach reading stack now looks something like this:


In a Sunburned Country  My Life in France  The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears in Paris at the World's Most Famous Cooking School  The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Random House Reader's Circle)

I hope to get these all read at the beach and will be sure to share what I think about them when I'm done. I hope they are an improvement over book #1! Happy Reading!

All links are part of the Amazon Associates program, but my opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reminder: there are more than 400,000 words in the English language, please use them wisely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails