5.19.2010

Summer Beach Reads

On the recommendation of various bloggers whom I have never met in person, and a friend whom I have actually spent some time with (though not a lot since she lives in South Africa), I finally selected the books that I will be taking to the beach with us this summer. Once I get them read, I'll let you know what I think of them! :-)

My Life in France (Movie Tie-In Edition) (Random House Movie Tie-In Books)The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears in Paris at the World's Most Famous Cooking SchoolThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (Random House Reader's Circle)Hotel Juliet

So with these books stacked close at hand and a glass of iced tea on the other side, I'll be ready to enjoy this view...


Life is rough, but somebody has to do it... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reminder: there are more than 400,000 words in the English language, please use them wisely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails